Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

1 down, 364 to go.


Day 1 of my 365 photo montage for 2010 was a success. Now lets just hope I can remember the rest of the 364 days to take a picture each day. Zoe has a cold. I wonder how long it will take to get over it. We brought in the new year watching The Ultimate Gift, while I sipped on some Champagne. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in over a year... wow. New Years day we went and watched Avatar in IMAX, Zoe was so good, She slept most of the movie and didn't make a sound. So, hopefully this year runs smooth. Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Jes, day 1 is a great photo. Maybe you can take 2 photos a day. One that looks similar to day 1 and then an action photo like when she crawls around. Waylo will remind you daily.... we'll call it lecture 101. Just ask Jay and Suzzette about that one.... Waylo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Jess, lecture 101, Zoe is going to be like Waylo noooooo........*0)

    ReplyDelete